A CFD (Contract for Difference), is an investment instrument used by investors to capitalise on their market forecasts and views.
By definition a CFD is an agreement between two parties (the investor and CFD provider) to exchange the price difference between the opening and closing price of a contract. CFDs are derivative products that allow investors to make assessments on both the rising and falling markets and trade on leverage.
As part of your diversification strategy you may want to add contracts for difference (CFDs) to your portfolio. With our parent company,you can trade a range of products and instruments on the advanced MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform.
* Ability to go long or short
* Get full exposure for a fraction of the full contract value
* Manage your risk with stops
* Get direct market access (DMA)
* Cash and Futures Indices: CFD trading on indices enables you to speculate on the movement of a particular index
* Commodities: Gold, Oil and Copper are some of the many markets that can be traded
* Bonds: Take a view on long term interest rates in both the US and Europe
* Equities: Trade US and UK Single Stocks
Please note that on CFD rollovers from the current expiry month/quarter to the new month/quarter that positions must be rolled at current market price and not at the original opening price of the CFD trade.
Take the first step towards the Business Partnership with EFD Group. We have a huge network of business partners serving more than 120 locations.
Our partnership program offers unique & resourceful pathway for both private & corporate clients. We work closely with our Business Partners
to reach all class of clients & to deliver the best possible consulting solution, whether they come directly from EFD or from an EFD Business Partner.
Join us As Business Partner